Here's a simple step-by-step video of how to create your class blog!
Creating your class blog for Ms. Barbour’s class
1. Go to students.weebly.com
2. In the upper right hand corner, type in the username and password I have given you.
3. Create your subdomain, preferably with your name.
4. Either follow the tutorial or click around to change up the design and feel of your blog.
5. Click pages. You will automatically have a home page created for you. You must additionally create at least:
a. A blog page
b. An “About me” page where you will share a little bit about yourself (This will be your home page)
6. Click “Save & Edit.”
7. Decorate and customize your site however you want.
8. HIT PUBLISH OR YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING. Your page will save and is now visible.
Leave a Reply.
Ms. Barbour is an English and Poetry teacher at Franklin High School.